Tenkara Free Spirit Fly Tying Bench
Regular price $159.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Removable tool swivel post and plate, using two thumb screws.
- Tool swivel plate travels 360 degrees, has beveled holes for different sized tools and has six holes along the curved edge for hanging your newly tied flies.
- Brass post pin for hanging hackle pliers.
- Moveable magnetic bead and hook tray, for left or right hand placement.
- Holds two stackable containers for beads and hooks.
- Three holes for head cement and U.V. glue bottles.
- Three holes for hair stackers and dubbing wax.
- Five double height brass pins for holding ten spools.
- Four 1/4" holes for tailing materials like micro fibbets or dental picks.
- Back tier holds three Sharpie pens and two larger larger holes for long /large handled tools or markers.
- Six fly display clips are also included and fit neatly on the back tier.
- Threaded brass insert for attaching accessories like the Led light and the scissor tool plate on the back tier.
- The only production fly tying bench that I include beetle kill pine(blue stain pine) giving it Colorado character.
- Dimensions are 13 1/2" wide by 11 1/2" deep by 8 1/2"high.
- Proudly made by hand in Colorado.