Trophy Fly Tying Bench
Regular price $494.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Trophy fly tying bench is the top of my production line before heading into the custom tying benches.
- Three tier layout holds brass spool pins on all three tiers.
- Front tier has ten spool pins for wire spools.
- Middle tier has eighteen spool pins for thread spools.
- Top tier has nine more spool pins for tinsels and specialty material spools.
- Six large holes in the back tier hold stackable containers for beads and hooks.
- Eight fly display clips are included and fit on the back tier.
- Tool swivel plate and post can mount on either side with the thumb screws, allowing more versatility and comfort when reaching for your tools.
- An accessory dubbing box swivel and post can be added to the opposite side of where the tool swivel post is mounted.
- The tool and dubbing posts also come with a brass pin for hanging hackle pliers.
- Six inch rule engraved into the bench surface makes cutting longer materials to length more consistent.
- Built in hackle gauge makes it easy to measure for the right size hook to feather for hooks sized four down to a size twenty four hook.
- Holes for most any size tools, glues, hair stackers and dubbing wax.
- Dimensions are 21" wide by about 17 " deep by 9" high.
- Proudly made by hand in Colorado.