Greenback Fly Tying Bench
Regular price $349.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Removable tool swivel post and plate using two thumb screws can be mounted on either side of the bench.
- Tool swivel plate travels 360 degrees and has beveled holes for various sized tools.
- Along the front curved edge are thirteen small holes for hanging newly tied flies in.
- Ten bead and hook trays.
- Three tier design to hold spools, tools and glues.
- Twenty six brass pins for spool storage and a post pin for hanging hackle pliers on.
- Six inch rule engraved in the bench surface for making consistent length material cuts.
- Dimensions: 20" wide by 16 1/4" deep by 9" high.
- Proudly made by hand in Colorado.